Wish to make a Donation to
The DorWood Optimist Club ?
You will be helping support thousands of Youth,
allowing us to organize and give financial assistance to
Youth programs in the Kettering community.
Examples of our projects and support:
- Kettering Safety Village for preschool children
- Kettering Fishing Derby for kids
- Optimist Kids Day in the Park
- Tri-Star Basketball Pass / Shoot / Dribble Contests
- Youth Oratorical Contests
- Youth Essay Contests
- 8 Scholarships to graduating Alter & Fairmont Seniors
- Youth Appreciation Day recognizing Safety Patrol youth from our schools
- Support for Boys & Girl Scout Programs
- Support for FKAL & KABC youth athletic leagues
- Support for the Kettering Backpack program supplying Kettering kids
- Optimist Junior Golf Tournament
- Clean Care program at Van Buren and Kettering Middle Schools
The "Donate" button below will allow you to make a donation using PayPal or by credit card through the PayPal site. You may enter any amount for your gift.*
* A donation/gift to the DorWood Optimist Club is NOT tax deductible. The club is organized as a charitable 501(c)4 which does not allow a donor tax deduction.